Friday, June 3, 2016

Trending Make-up Looks : MSP

I've seen these looks SO MUCH  around MSP lately, 
So I decided to show you trending make-up looks for MSP.
On each look, I will explain how I have seen it, and what makes it trendy.
#1
Did you know that you can get dramatic eyelashes from the beauty clinic?
The winged eyeliner, and green accents match perfectly!
If your character needed to be color coded, and look on fleek, what would you buy?
I suggest these lips, perfectly sculpted, and look great in all colors!
the nose comes with freckles and a slight blush, making everything look much better!
It's not surprising that I have seen so many people with this look lately!

#2
Just for fun, I color coded this one as well.
These eyes are unique, and most people don't use them!
The eyebrows give a facial expression, that can only be mastered by them.
The eyes have a blue center, making it convenient to create you own type of blue eyes!
I used the same lips as before, matching to bring out the eyes.
The make-up itself is smoky, and adds contour from eye, to nose.
It adds some really cool depth to the face!



These make-up looks are pretty spendy, so I suggest getting to higher levels before attempting this purchase for your character.
That in mind, these looks are very popular, and will help your character's looks, A LOT!
What do you think about this new trend?


No comments:

Post a Comment